“The lesson was really helpful for me and I’m excited about learning more songs with you. Everything was really well prepared and your approach is really precise. With your help I think I’m going to move on from just banging out chords and become a much better guitar player.”
– Andrew McKay, Murcia, Spain (via Skype)
How do Skype Guitar Lessons work?
- Schedule a lesson via my online booking system. The time zones are adjusted for you, and you’ll get an email reminder.
- I send you a PayPal invoice, which does the currency conversion.
- I teach you over Skype.
- I prepare any diagrams, PDFs, TABs/Notation, Backing tracks you may need, along with a summary email for the next steps for you to take.
What are the benefits?
- Learn from anywhere in the world (wherever there is an internet connection)
- If Guitar lessons are expensive in your area, Skype lessons will save you money.
- Spend less time sitting in traffic, more time actually playing.
- Help the environment by keeping one more car off the road.
All you need is a computer, internet connection, a guitar, and an interest in improving your guitar skills. You don’t need to be a tech wizard to get started.
If you’re not sure if your internet connection is fast enough, or if your webcam isn’t the best – don’t worry. Drop me a message and ask for a free 15-minute test call to try the connection.
What I see on my screen:
What you see on your screen:
As well as Skype, I’m on FaceTime and Google Hangouts if you prefer to use these.
What’s the cost?
50USD per hour