Guitar Tuition Pricing
All students get these benefits, included in the price:
- Free 45-minute Trial Lesson
- Separate, spacious teaching room, with lots of natural light
- Waiting area with Wi-Fi
- Lesson Summary Email with advice for next steps
- Pro standard TAB & Transcriptions
- Online Booking & Rescheduling
- Appointment Reminders via Email & Text
- Access to Chris’ huge library of songs
- Access to Spare equipment
- Unlimited Email Support
- One follow up call in-between each lesson
- Opportunities to perform on a real stage, with a band of pro musicians (optional, but encouraged!)
My rates are set in line with the musicians union recommended teaching rates, and have been carefully considered based on a range of factors.
I have a “price will never go down” policy – which means you don’t need to wait for any ‘special offers’ or ‘limited time’ deals. The price above is the cheapest it will ever be!
You’ll be frozen at your rate for at least 1 year – while the price for new students may still go up – there will be no unexpected price hikes for you.
Rescheduling & Cancellations
Rescheduling is easy with my online booking system. You can reschedule or cancel with more than 24hrs notice. Lessons cancelled within 24hrs must be paid for and cannot be rescheduled.
Payment methods – Lessons in person
Cash or Credit/Debit Cards accepted. Pay per lesson, or with a block booking discount.
Payment methods – Lessons via Skype
Pay via Paypal or Credit/Debit card, payable in advance. An invoice will be emailed to you once the lesson time is agreed.
Guitar Lessons make a great gift, and can be made to suit any budget. Contact Chris for info and sample vouchers.