Hi, I’m Chris.
I’ve been teaching Guitar Lessons in Leeds for 5 years.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a complete beginner, self-taught, or you’ve been playing guitar for years.
Since 2014 I’ve helped hundreds of guitar players reach their goals.
I’d love to help you too.
“I started lessons as a complete beginner and have found Chris to be really friendly and patient.
“I started learning to play the songs I like from the off, and the lesson materials are clear and easy to practice from at home.
“If you’re looking for relaxed lessons and a knowledgeable teacher, Chris is your guy!”
– Naomi King, Leeds
Beginner Guitar Lessons in Leeds
My beginner guitar method teaches you the skills needed to play guitar today:
- Basic technique & easy songs to get you started
- How to play chords and change between them
- How to strum any rhythm pattern, the right way
I can guide you through a course of lessons that will get you playing real songs, while building your skills.
I’ve helped a lot of frustrated players past the beginner stage, from children age 7, to people in retirement.
Intermediate & Advanced Guitar Lessons in Leeds
Once you’ve got the basics down, learn:
- How to play lead guitar
- How to train your ear
- Music theory that benefits your playing
- How to improvise or write & record your own music
I have a degree in Popular Music, and extensive touring & recording experience.
I’ve helped a lot of intermediate players out of ruts, and guitarists who have been playing for years.
“I’ve only been having lessons with Chris for a few weeks but i’ve already seen lots of improvement with my playing.
“His approach to teaching is very tailored and helps you get what you want from his lessons and get you closer to your long term goals each session.
“He takes the time to listen to the music you’re into and construct lessons around music you like.
“We’ve been learning lots of theory, which on the surface sounds rather dry, but he makes it fun and very practical, meaning I can put his teachings into practice quickly.
“Would highly recommend!”
– Jamie Moore, Leeds
- BA (Hons) Popular Music Studies, Leeds College of Music
- Grade 8 Electric Guitar, London College of Music
- Grade 5 Music Theory, ABRSM
- Child Protection in Education (Music), EduCare
Guitar Lessons Leeds Location
I teach at my dedicated teaching room in Burley, Leeds LS4. There is plenty of free street parking, and good public transport links.
I also teach students anywhere in the world via Skype.
Flexible Online Booking
- Choose a time that suits you
- Save time on back & forth messages
- Get free appointment reminders by text & email
- Reschedule or Cancel with 24 hours notice
- No credit card required on booking – the first lesson is free!